I’ve published 82 articles for Guitar-Muse. I reviewed gear, interviewed guitarists, drew diagrams, and researched an infographic (see below).
The tone of my writing for Guitar-Muse was technical yet informal. Some of the best-performing pieces:
- New at NAMM: the Extra-Smooth Blues Flame, Phone Tone, and Double-Plush Overdrive
- Interview with Sharon Aguilar
- How to Own Any Stage You Walk Onto
- Six Things You Should Never do in a Band
- Have You Mastered all 21 of These Essential Guitar Skills?
- Charlie Christian, Twentysomething Grandaddy of the Guitar Solo
- Looking to Buy an Acoustic Guitar? Read this First
- A Cinnamon-Scented Werewolf Teaches You to Turn Scales into Music
Here’s the finished infographic that I researched: